Monday, May 08, 2006

Getting it done

I finally feel like I got some things accomplished over the weekend. It's been weeks since I've felt like I've really gotten anything done. This weekend Mike and I had our engagement pictures taken at the park where we got engaged. I can't wait to see the proofs. It felt like every time she took a picture my face was in a funny position. I definitely need the "1, 2, 3" before a picture. She took some unique shots and hopefully a few turned out.

I also ordered the bridesmaids dresses. I am so thankful for finding Netbride, because in doing so we saved $60 per dress and the company has great reviews. I can't wait to see them in person, although that won't happen until right before the wedding because they are being shipped directly to the girls, and I won't see any of them after their dresses arrive, before the wedding weekend.

We caught a movie at the dollar theatre next to our house. We saw Firewall, and although I think Harrison Ford is awesome, I have to say that he may be getting a tad old for all of these action movies.

Also managed to get the house cleaned, try a new restaurant and split a piece of fantastic carrot cake from Sweetwaters Bakery. Yum!

No comments: