Saturday, September 24, 2005

L.o.v.e.

What a year this has been for Michael and I. We finally connected for good a year ago with lunch at the Blue Star Cafe and now I can't imagine my life without him in it. The year has been full of dinners and movies and laughter and moving and zoos and cooking experiments and kisses and hugs and new experiences and openness and experiences that I'll never forget. Tonight we are going to a beautiful restaurant and to dessert at La Dolce Vita...and indeed, this is the sweet life.

I love you baby, Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

simonsenfamily said...

Congratulations! I try to check you site every now and then. Mine has gone to shit because I don't know how to work it since you left. Can't figure how to upload pictures! PS: We're pregnant! ETA April 29.