Saturday, December 17, 2005

Just when you think you're done

I'm an early Christmas shopper. I like to start shopping around September so I am done usually by Thanksgiving, or soon after. I have also been known to buy a gift as early as February. This year was no exception, I had purchased everything thoughtfully, with a couple being last minute items online. I hadn't received an item that I'd been waiting for so I called the company. They advised me that the item was on backorder and would most likely not arrive before Christmas. Ok, the reason why I picked that company was because every other one on the internet was sold out, it was a hot item. I'm leaving for Seattle in a couple of days and was diasappointed to not have that gift ready to give now. I cancelled my order, went online (again) and ordered from another company who said they had the item in stock. Well I just got my confirmation e-mail stating that it had shipped (directly to my dad's house, because I wasn't hopeful it would get here in time). So thank you, Sears for speedy delivery over the holiday season.

No comments: