Monday, March 27, 2006

In the Mail

Our save-the-date cards went into the mail today, so take a peek in your mailbox in a few days for yours! We've also had our wedding website up and running for a few weeks, and you can now check it out at www.sunnyjoandmike.com Of course, my web design skills aren't great, but at least the site will help with all the people coming from out of town get acquainted to my hometown.

I made my save the date cards and I love them. I think they turned out really cute. Planning a wedding on a budget is kind of fun because you are forced to be a little inventive, and in return get to put more of yourself into it. And not to mention, the continuous high of using glue non-stop for the last couple of weeks is just an added benefit. Seriously, I'm using some major toxic glue, and am going to wait for the weather to warm up so I can continue my projects outside in a WELL ventilated area.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand that THE place to go in Fargo is the Cork and Cleaver. I was surprised to see that this was not listed on your website in the dining section...