Wednesday, December 13, 2006

An Early Christmas

After opening gifts for Mike's birthday last night he announced that he wanted to have Christmas. We had decided a few weeks ago that we would open presents on Sunday, as I am leaving for Seattle the on the 21st and knew that the few days before would be busy. After much negotiation I broke down and agreed to Christmas, as long as we could open our stockings on Sunday.

It took us almost an hour to open our gifts to one another, it was an absolute mountain of discarded wrapping paper and boxes before us after we were finished. But I have to admit, not only do I adore opening presents, but my darling husband buys the absolute best presents on the planet!

1 comment:

simonsenfamily said...

What were the gifts! Hopefully we can see you Seattle one your visit!