Thursday, October 19, 2006

It's Official

Michael and I are married and it feels awesome. After 8 months of planning, we pulled of a fun and memorable 8-hour celebration. I had mentally prepared myself for things that would go wrong, but I can honestly say, that if anything did, Mike and I either didn't notice or care. The ceremony was personal, and I managed to not cry (I was afraid of sounding like a blubbering idiot), the reception space was gorgeous, and it was awesome to be surrounded by everyone we love.

To all of you who traveled from both near and far, thank you, thank you, thank you. You made our day special with your presence, and we sincerely hope that you enjoyed your stay in Fargo.

I am starting to get pictures e-mailed to me, and as soon as I have some, I'll post them here.

No comments: