Monday, March 05, 2007

The testicles, they're shrinking

In a city with few female friends, and lots of time on my hands, my husband unfortunately gets to partake in traditionally girly activities. He faces these "challenges" with a smile and puts up with a lot. Below are pictures from last weekends out to go paint pottery, in which Mike hand painted his mother a rather sweet spoon rest, and me, a lightswitch for our master bathroom. You can also get a glimpse of the near Justin Timberlake hairdo Mike is sporting after his over exhuberant hair stylist got a little out of hand last week.



Our new chair ans ottoman we bought and had delivered last week. The chair style is called Julep, and the fabric, Lollypop Stripe. As the furniture store is running my credit card for our big purchase, my leans over and goes "Honestly, a Julep Chair with a Lollypop Stripe, I can feel my testicles shrinking as I speak". Ah honey, yes, but the chair is lovely...and well worth the shrinkage.

And last, but certainly not least, a picture of Ballard getting his grub on. This cat eats anything and everything he can get his hands on. Below he is devouring a pink and white marshmallow from Williams Sonoma (part of my V-day gift from Mike). Strange cat, but I guess it was tasty!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Well, it's a good thing we can't see his testicles then! :)