Wednesday, October 24, 2007

20 Week Update

I am officially past the halfway mark (yesterday) and I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. On Monday I a doctors appointment and had my first non-study ultrasound, which was so much fun as it really focused on the baby. Our sonographer even did a little 3D time, which is amazing - as you can see. This was at the end of the ultrasound and our little boy must have been thinking while throwing his hand over his face "You have enough pictures, I want to go back to sleep now".
The pregnancy has been going really well. I'm starting to show and have moved completely into maternity pants, which are very, very comfortable. I've only gained 3 pounds but its shocking out relatively small amount added to the front of your stomach can do!


1 comment:

simonsenfamily said...

Oh, how cute! Thanks for posting AND for the lovely House Warming car. You're so thoughtful. Let's get together when your in town.