Friday, April 30, 2004

Confucious Says:

I have an addiction. I've said it. I love fortunes. I save fortunes from fortune cookies. I take them into work, and tape them to my computer screen. I bought an electronic fortune cookie that dispenses fortunes on a little screen, wrapped it up and gave it to my dad in his stocking a few years back, but I'm the only one who ever uses it when I go to his house.

I also have a fortune cookie eating ritual, I open the cookie, put the fortune on the table and don't read it until I'm done eating the cookie.

Here are the ones on my computer:

You are heading for a land of sunshine.
An enjoyable vacation is awaiting you.
You will soon get something special because of your charm.
Your talents will be recognized and rewarded.
Someone near you wants to tell you something. Listen.
People respond to your beautiful smile.
Ignorance never settles a question.

No comments: