Tuesday, May 25, 2004

My Ass

I live a mile from work. For for the past 2 years (all but one day) I've driven my car to and from. Today I decided I live pretty close, so I should start to try and save gas and take my bike or walk, not to mention the physical exercise I'll gain. (of course after calculating that I get 25 miles to the gallon, and gas is 2.36 a gallon, in a weeks time of not driving to work (10 miles) and the store (15 miles), I'll save an entire 2.36 a week...but thats not the point I guess) So this morning, I rode my bike the mile to work, and then to the store another mile and half to the store and back in order to get lunch. I decided to leave my bike at work and walk home; however, my ass hurts so bad from that damn bike seat I dont think I'll ever make it the mile home...at least not without a little whining.

No comments: