Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend and Baby Shower

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Mike and I had a very long drive to his parents, about 2 hours longer than normal because of some road construction and bad weather. After 7 hours in the car with 2 cats after working a full day, I was very happy to be there.

On Saturday Mike's mom threw us a baby shower and it was a lot of fun. No silly baby shower games were played (hurray!), instead I got to visit with all of Mike's cousins, aunts, great-aunts and other family friends. We had a very big group, around 30 people there, and we got so many awesome things for the baby - car seat, high chair, bouncy seat, exersaucer - the list goes on and on. We are so blessed to have such an amazing support system, I only wish they were closer!

Here is a picture of Mike and I at the shower - I'm finally posting a picture of the baby bump at 24 1/2 weeks.




1 comment:

simonsenfamily said...

Look at you! You're so cute. Any heartburn yet? I went through a roll of Tums everyday when I was at your stage.