Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The day after...

The country has spoken and they have spoken the words Bush. I don't know if half of the country is always in a state of mourning after losing an election but it sure seems to be this year. I have heard throughout the day lots of arguments about the election being 'not fair' and 'stolen' and 'mis-managed' but unfortunately regardless of what your views are, or what party you voted for, you need to accept that for the next four years, you have George W. as your President. He won. He won both the electoral votes and the popular vote, which is what I predicted would happen for weeks and weeks.

And if you really hate the last name Bush, don't be so quick to think it's going to diminish after the next 4 years...Jeb in Florida still carried the Bush name.

1 comment:

Ryon said...

Amen to that. You know, I thought of screaming foul last night. However, after looking at the full results this morning I knew he won fair and square. I guess my soapbox has to go back into the closet. Oh well, there is always next election. Only four more years...