Friday, November 05, 2004

Internet Dating

Seattle is suppose to be the 5th place place to live for dating, consequently it also has the largest population of online daters. We all know that we do it, cause it's easy and effortless and we can do it all while wearing our pajamas and playing Britney Spears in the background. In fact, the majority of men that we meet actually come from online.

My friend Wade and I have been friends now for about 9 years or so when we met when AOL was just in its infancy. He was a college guy and I was still in high school, but we met up and through a long strange road ended up great friends. So today when I was talking to him over e-mail about dating when he wrote me this little slogan:

Internet subscribtion - 20 buck a month

Birth control - 10 bucks a month

Knowing were to find men - priceless

No comments: