Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hello Lover

If you understand the title of this posting, you understand the importance of this day. Yes ladies and gentleman, today is the release of the second part of the sixth and final season of Sex and the City. Tonight Elaine, Heather and I will be watching the episodes live from my living room as we've been anticipating the release for months.

Part of my Christmas list was this DVD set to be preordered and delivered by Amazon today. It was ordered for me, but the delivery date is January 3rd. Are you kidding me? I can't possibly wait another week to see the final episodes!! How will it all end, Big, Carrie....AHHHH!

Some of my favorite quotes from the show are:

"He broke up with me on a post-it"
"I think I have monogamy. I must have caught it from you people."
"I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet."
"I can't believe I'm back here again."
"You can't leave New York! You're the Chrysler Building! The Chrysler Building would be all wrong in a vineyard!"
"If you're tired you take a napa, you don't move to Napa!"

Of course, I love every minute of that show...I can't believe these are the last episodes....

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh! The very last two episodes are so good!!! Enjoy girls!!!

Anonymous said...

No offense or anything-but this post seems like a year too late.

Enjoy-The last 2 episodes are worth every second.