Saturday, December 25, 2004

Piles of paper and bows

Last night my dad, step-mom, brother, his girlfriend and I opened our presents to each other. Our family doesn't just buy each other one gift, but many gifts. It takes hours for us to open them all up, but by the end of the night, we've given and gotten lots of wonderful things. We went to midnight mass last night, which is something I love because of all of the candlelight and Christmas carols. This morning I came over to my dads house to make breakfast for everyone and we opened our stockings to each other. Now maybe you think I'm too old for a stocking, but I say NEVER. Stockings are by far the most fun part of Christmas. I repeat...it is the MOST fun part of Christmas, I don't know why, it just is.

Some of the highlights from my Christmas goodies so far are a pink mini Apple iPod, the new lock T&CO Tiffany necklace, a pink tweed jacket w/ velvet trim and a beaded silver and pink bracelet with a charm of the Eiffel Tower on it. There are a few more presents left to open with my step-brothers, but so far this Christmas has been awesome!! I can't wait to use all my gifts!

I know this post has been a lot about gifts, but the biggest gift is getting to spend time with my family. I'm so lucky that we could all be together to share the holiday together. Merry Christmas everyone!

(Pictures of the holiday goodies to come!)

No comments: