Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A reading slump

I am neglecting my reading. I like to read before bed anywhere between ten minutes and an hour depending on how tired I am. However, since the boy moved in (and I realize it's only been 4 days) I have yet to pick up any book/magazine/etc. and read. It is WAY more fun to have a real live person to talk to and laugh with. I must get back into the swing of reading because over the past month I've probobly bought 20 books that looked really good, and now they are sitting there with no one to read them.

I'm 50 pages into Bridget Jones's Diary, and Marisa, you're right...it does get better.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Yeah the book gets MUCH better.... I think its hard in the beginning because of all the English phrases...takes a little getting use to.
I have the opposite problem! I've been reading like a mad woman! Read "Confessions of a Drama Queen". It's pretty funny!