Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Brokedown

Last night I had to work late, which is never much fun. I ran a couple of errands, got home and finished up my paper for school. I sat down on the couch and the phone rang and it was Michael. He was driving back from his martial arts class 75 miles away and had broke down. Thank goodness he had just made it into Ann Arbor, but was stalled at the side of the road. I drove across town and called the towing company to pick the car up. Over and hour later they finally arrived to take the car to the shop. We're not sure the car is repairable, or if we should just junk it and try to get a new one. Not exactly what we needed right now is to pay for a new car, but I guess sometimes things happen when you least expect it. I have to say though, that Mike won't be the least bit sad to see that car go!

No comments: