Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Ring

After looking at many different stores, styles and materials, we finally purchased Mike's wedding band last night. It is a beveled edge tungsten carbide ring by Trent West and was suprisingly affordable. It is nearly impossible to scratch or dent, and won't loose any of its luster. It's also extremely hard and can never be sized like gold or platinum, although the company we bought it from will allow him to exchange it if his size ever changes. I'm happy to be done with it. I like the ring, and I'm happy to be able to cross one more item off the wedding to-do list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got Jay a stainless steel ring. I liked it way better than any of the gold or platinum rings. It also can't be sized...but it was $99. It's practically disposable!

- HB

Monster of Books said...

Cool, I hope when you have your wedding, that it will be the best.

Please visit my blog at:

dramaxxteen.blogspot.com