Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Back to School

Back to School.........


I've had a 6 week break and I hardly remember what it feels like to have to sit for 4 hours and listen to some guy drone on and on about whatever it is he's talking about. Why did I have to choose business? Why couldn't I have chosen interior decorating or something fun? I could look at paint swatches and wood stains and floorplans all night....seriously. But how many interior decorators do you know that make any real money? NOT. MANY. Most are just dumb girls that want to be like 'Tiffany Briggs Design Incorporated' and have their own business when its just some chick in her garage with a phone calling herself a corporation.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Aren't we sounding pessimistic! If you want to be an interior designer, do it! You are only 26 years old, not 62! You can do anything....