Monday, August 14, 2006

2 Months

2 months from today Mike and I will be married! I can't believe how quickly the last six months have flown by and how much has been accomplished (and is still left to be finished). I am getting ready to send out the invitations this week, which makes October 14th seem even closer somehow.

In other wedding news, when I first got my engagement ring, I was positive that I didn't want a weddinb band with it. However, within the last few weeks I've decided that I do want a band. I looked at a bunch of different styles, but chose the matchign band for my ring which is beautiful, although very expensive, which made me second guess my choice. Luckily, we were able to puchase the band at a local jewelry store that carries it and saved almost $700 over another store (the one where Mike bought my e-ring). I'm glad we looked around before we bought, because now I feel o.k. with my decision -- god knows I love a good deal!

Oh, and 5 months and 1 week later, my dress still isn't here. I hope it comes in soon!

No comments: