Wednesday, January 12, 2005

An apple...

it surely doesn't keep the doctor away. What it does do, when using your iPod, is signify that you have pressed the correct combination to RESET your iPod. And when I say reset I mean clear ALL your god-damned off of YOUR iPOD!!! Last night driving home, that cute little apple popped up and then when I went to select a playlist, it was empty. Astonished I went home, grabbed my users manual and found that if you happen to have the menu and the middle button held down at the same time, you'll clear your memory. Fabulous. At least I have all of the files on my computer, and they transfer quickly, but damnit anyway...I was seriously in the mood to listen to some specific music last night, only to find my dreams crashed by the cute little apple.

No comments: