Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The Bachelorette

I admit. I watched it on Monday. And while I don't particularily like Jen, I think it will turn out to be a good show...how could it not with all of the male testosterone filling up the screen? The french guy walked in and said to Jen, "Bonjour, enchante". Seriously, is that not your life's dream to have somone say that to you? It was adorable. And enchante not only means
pleased to meet you', but can mean charmed, delighted, enchanted, enraptured. The french just have a way with words. Whens the last time a guy in this country ever said "Hello, I'm enchanted to meet you?" Um...never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you.
Kara & I watched it too...and I don't think there was anything enchanting about the Frech guy, and we were appalled that she actually gave him a rose!