Friday, July 30, 2004

Business-Casual Friday

I'm wearing khaki pants today, and it's the most dressed-down I've been all week.  I've only worn jeans twice in the past 2 weeks.  It's amazing going into a store now because I gravitate towards work clothes rather than 'fun' clothes.  Old Navy is less-than-interesting any more, because I cant wear 95 percent of it to work!!!  The idea of denim capri's, t-shirts and flip-flops just don't factor into my Monday-Friday apparel anymore, and isn't that just kind of sad?

5 comments:

kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

freestuff2 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american single chat
blog/site. I mostly deals with american single chat
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

Drunk Glory Hole said...

click for dating internet service

milfcritic said...

free dating

Anonymous said...

Came here searching for adult adult adult dating.info erotic erotic erotic erotic online personals personals

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
adult adult adult dating.info erotic erotic erotic erotic online personals personals