Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Insomnia...kinda

Happy Sweet 16 Jerica!

Holy COW was I tired last night. I had a class meeting (don't even get me started), then I went home, read a couple of chapters in a book and promtly fell asleep for an hour and a half. I woke up, watched "Who Wants to Marry My Dad" (DUMB) and then spied on my neighbors having a HUGE fight in the parking lot. OH. MY. GOD! I am surrounded by white trash! So when I finally did try to go to sleep I couldn't, thanks to the nap. So I lay awake thining of the most random crap, like mentally sorting through my clothes in the closet of what I need to throw out, when really I should just get up and do it, because I'm CERTAINLY NOT SLEEPING! It must be that I'm getting older and need less sleep. I used to be able to sleep in until 10, take a 2 hour nap in the late afternoon and still go to bed early...not anymore. And I know my cats think my lack of sleep is hilarious, because I'm trying to sleep and there they are sound asleep on the floor, plotting in their little kitty-dreamed filled heads how they will pounce on me 5 minutes after I'm asleep just because they can.

No comments: