Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Paper Monkey

My job is great... Sometimes it's hectic. Sometimes it's boring. Sometimes it's awesome. And sometimes I turn magically from the brilliant multi-tasker that I think I am, into a paper-pushing monkey. Today is one of those days.

We have an open house coming up which I have had to order invitations, hire caterers, hire musicians, hire entertainment, deal with building management issues, and just general chaos. I can understand why people hire wedding and party planners. Its fun, but my GOD does it take time.

Today I spent the bulk of my day stuffing invitations (I can't remember seeing that in my job description anywhere). I also got to run to the florist, run to the drug store and guess what...I get to take home more invitations to stuff tonight. Fabulous.


No comments: