Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Shameless male affection

So...driving on I-90, going to work. When I do my hair in the morning I always tuck it inadvertantly behind my ears, but during my drive I pull it back in front so it lays flat. So I had just come out of the I-90 tunnel before I hit the bridge and I was untucking it and kind of straightening my hair with my hands. I look over and here is this guy in a great red Porche and he smiled, mouthed 'looks good' and gave me a thumbs up. Ahhh...the way some shamelss male affection can make your day. Especially when that guy is a driving a porche.

Oh and update for those of you tracking...'quarterly' called me last night. No lie...I nearly died of a heart attack. The pattern was so reliable...now I have no idea whats going on!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Thank GOD!!! So, there's hope for him yet ;)