Friday, June 18, 2004

Gifts a'plenty

Today was my last day at work. The people I work with are amazing...they are kind and thoughtful and generous, especially so today! I got into work to a festive, decorated desk. They had a good luck banner for me and lots of presents. I have 3 bouquets of flowers around me, and have gorged myself on donuts, brownies and frappuchinos all day! I'm going to miss it here...not the kind of work, but the people I work with. Monday starts a new chapter: Goodbye Casual, hello Professional Aspenchick :)

To my co-workers: Thank you for making my 2 years here amazing and wonderful. You welcomed me into your office, allowed me to enjoy your company and have taught me so much. I feel like I have a room full of sisters and mothers I'm leaving behind (and a couple brothers), and will be ever-thankful for all that you have given me.

No comments: