Monday, June 07, 2004

'Link' It Up

I was reading my site statistics today, and noticed I dont post very many links. Now usually I like a good link. Quick, easy access to information. My friend Heather has a great 'My Favorite Things' page she does, with links galore. I'm going to hop right on that...although I haven't figured out a good name for the list.

Body by Victoria - Quite possibly the best bras and underwear ever invented.

BeautiControl - My lips have never felt smoother.

Tacky Living - He he he...

OPI - The most perfect nail polish...and a steal at only $7.00.

Ashlee Simpson - I love the song 'Pieces of Me'...plus she's nowhere near as annoying as her older sister.

Havaianas - The world's best flip-flops.

Fanta - I dont like this, it makes me want to scream when I see those girls singing.

No comments: