Monday, August 30, 2004

Funnest Move Ever

This past Saturday Marisa moved from her old apartment to a her new, huge, oh-my-god-can-you-BELIEVE-how-much-bigger-it-is-apartment!

Of course the original plan included myself, Marisa, Heather and Elaine, but Elaine and Heather had plans for wedding (not their own, and not the same) so it was just Marisa and I. We made quick work out of the move and in just over 3 1/2 hours we were DONE! After about 5 she was totally unpacked and settled.

Not only was the dolly she rented a total GODSEND, but we had a pretty good time during it all. She gave me the cutest goodie bag with an US magazine, book, hair clips and a plethera of other goodies (I bet y'all wished you would have helped now!!).

So thank you Marisa for making the day fun..or as fun as moving can be :)


1 comment:

Marisa said...

Thanks Sunny for helping me move!! And tell your dad thanks for the "window stick". Haha :)